Don't know what to believe

Go down

Don't know what to believe

Post by springrain on August 18th 2014, 5:22 pm

so I hope this is ok to post and ask if not admin please remove. I have seriously been looking at moving to BC especially on the east side of Vancouver Island. And in my "research" of course I have come across the whole Fukashima(sp?) radiation thing. People saying that the west coast is a death trap to no every thing is fine people are simply over reacting. So is there any one that lives out there that has the truth? Or has a better understanding of the radiation situation? Then of course there is now the whole star-fish population dying thing and I have heard of other sea life right up to the seals and such having real health problems and that the tidal pools are "dead zones" now. But obviously I'm not out there to see with my own eyes if this is true or just a bunch of fear mongering? Any one have any real ideal of the situation cause I mean youtube is out of the question! Thanks for any input!

springrain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't know what to believe

Post by prairie dog on August 18th 2014, 10:42 pm

I don't know , but wow ! I hadn't heard any thing about all this .................scary
prairie dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetened on August 21st 2014, 11:07 am

The west coast is a death trap and I would absolutely, 100 percent, never move there again. I don't eat pacific caught fish anymore and I'm hesitant to eat fish from the rivers out that way as well, which is unfortunate. Global news touched on it 2 months ago via a short lived article on their website, mentioning the radiation from Fukishima had just washed ashore. These radiation levels are TOXIC. Seals are washing up on the beach having lost their skin with huge sores. I read a blog post from a sailor who's been travelling the waters of the BC coast his whole life. He said the waters are dead for long distances. No life, not even gulls in the water. They've found a soupy mess that's come back as being the melted (for lack of better words) carcasses of starfish and anenomies(sp).

Absolutely, I would stay away. The damage is irrepairable.

Live like you'll die tomorrow, farm like you'll live forever.

Steadfast Farm
Sweetened
Admin

View user profile http://steadfastfarm.wordpress.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by prairie dog on August 23rd 2014, 12:03 am

Why isn't this national news then ? a cover up again !
prairie dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ooptec on August 23rd 2014, 8:07 pm

As well the radiation is still spilling into the ocean from the melted down reactors at a tremendous rate even now, years later.

Japanese also passed a law in japan outlawing reporting.

Harper has shut down all the radiation detecting stations in canada, science isn't big w/them.

Yea is being ignored by the main stream presstitutes. That's what happens when a very few corps own ALL the media.

Also, heard anything from the black boxes etc from the malaysian flight shot down in ukraine? No, because the ukrainian gov. shot down w/the blessing of the US. Tho the gov of malaysia has publicly stated such tho we never heard that either.
ooptec
Old Timer
Old Timer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetened on August 31st 2014, 5:16 pm

They stated that briefly on CNN and never mentioned it again -- sometimes, things slip.

Live like you'll die tomorrow, farm like you'll live forever.

Steadfast Farm
Sweetened
Admin

View user profile http://steadfastfarm.wordpress.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum