Canadian Homesteader Underground and Small Farm Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flow Beehive

3 posters

Go down

Flow Beehive Empty Flow Beehive

Post by Fowler March 5th 2015, 11:36 am

Really hoping these work as well as they say. If so, that's the one I want!

Fowler
Old Timer
Old Timer

Back to top Go down

Flow Beehive Empty Re: Flow Beehive

Post by niglefritz March 8th 2015, 12:13 pm

These guys raised 2M within 2 days of opening the campaign, and were only seeking 70,000. It is now over 5M with 29 days left:  https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/flow-hive-honey-on-tap-directly-from-your-beehive

I would like to know the size of the comb...smaller is healthier for the bees helping to avoid so many of the problems found in the conventional hives. Otherwise, if this is as they say, wow...this sounds as though it will streamline a lot of avaries' operations. I know that I will be sharing it with others that could be interested.

Coming back to edit...we will be getting one of their perks. They ship in Dec. 2015. They will work as a super on a TBH. We will let you know how things go.

...And back to edit once again...We decided to wait a bit and in the end decided against it. There are just to many unknowns here to justify spending the money on it.

Last edited by niglefritz on April 4th 2015, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
niglefritz
niglefritz
Straight up Addicted
Straight up Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppygal May 5th 2015, 4:44 pm

Just saw this. It looks amazing. Can't wait to see how it works. My boss is on a waiting list to get one, so I'll be able to see first hand how well it works (and hopefully score some honey too). Doesn't look like it will be before the new year though.

Peppygal
Established
Established

Back to top Go down

Post by niglefritz May 5th 2015, 5:55 pm

Keep me updated. I would like to know how it all goes...all the good and bad.
niglefritz
niglefritz
Straight up Addicted
Straight up Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum