Pizza tragedy

Go down

Pizza tragedy

Post by Davinci on March 21st 2014, 10:32 pm

I am sick.
Very sick.
I have been staggering around most of the day, not eating since I just don't feel like it. At dinner time there was no way I could even work up the imagination to cook, let alone the energy. Hub said he'd fetch a pizza.

Pizza comes home and my sad little self is so happy to see it, the aroma is heavenly. Hub sets it on the counter and opens the box. He reaches into the cupboard to get out two glasses, knocks a third glass out. It hits the counter and EXPLODES! Glass flew at least 10 feet in every direction. He is standing there surrounded by shattered glass. All over the floor, the counter, THE PIZZA!

Don't move! I say as I bring in the vacuum and suck up the million slivers and shards. He looks at the vacuum, looks at the pizza, looks back and the vacuum. NO! We are NOT going to try and vacuum the glass off the pizza! This pizza is toast, sorry to say.

I phone pizza joint and order another pizza. Didn't you just pick up your pizza, they ask. I tell them the sad story and they put another Hawaiian in the oven for us. Hub said there were some snickers in the background when he picked up the pizza along with advice to please hold the box with both hands and this is the most expensive pizza we've sold today.

It's been one of those days.

Davinci
Old Timer
Old Timer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pizza tragedy

Post by blackdove on March 21st 2014, 11:05 pm

Jeeez you'd think it was Tuesday or something.

This sounds like something that would happen to me. Murphy's Law rules my life.

Now I want pizza.
blackdove
Settling in
Settling in

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetened on March 22nd 2014, 12:23 am

Awh Sad I can relate, except not with pizza. Get better soon lovely.

Live like you'll die tomorrow, farm like you'll live forever.

Steadfast Farm
Sweetened
Admin

View user profile http://steadfastfarm.wordpress.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down