Canadian Homesteader Underground and Small Farm Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Bone sauce" deer & rodent repellant, salve for animal castration/wounds

2 posters

Go down

"Bone sauce" deer & rodent repellant, salve for animal castration/wounds Empty "Bone sauce" deer & rodent repellant, salve for animal castration/wounds

Post by niglefritz May 22nd 2014, 10:04 am

Here it is, as taught by Sepp Holzer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4xVKVc4NYQ

It is sort of hard to understand, but there is a demonstration given. You can also read the discussion on the Permies.com forum. I recently rediscovered the site while resetting my passwords. I am glad that I did!

Sounds pretty interesting to me. As far as using this on trees...they claim it can help deter deer from munching on the bark for up to 10 years with one application to the bark.

If someone here tries it, let me know your experience. I am thinking of Davinci in particular with all the problems that she is having.
niglefritz
niglefritz
Straight up Addicted
Straight up Addicted

Back to top Go down

"Bone sauce" deer & rodent repellant, salve for animal castration/wounds Empty Re: "Bone sauce" deer & rodent repellant, salve for animal castration/wounds

Post by Davinci May 22nd 2014, 8:11 pm

Nice of you to think of me! I will have to check this out for sure.

Davinci
Old Timer
Old Timer

Back to top Go down

"Bone sauce" deer & rodent repellant, salve for animal castration/wounds Empty Re: "Bone sauce" deer & rodent repellant, salve for animal castration/wounds

Post by niglefritz May 22nd 2014, 10:01 pm

lol. Just be mindful of the blowing up part that they briefly mention.  Shocked  That is the only part that might concern me. Pay special attention...
niglefritz
niglefritz
Straight up Addicted
Straight up Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down