Canadian Homesteader Underground and Small Farm Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help building for 5th wheel and boat?

2 posters

Go down

Help building for 5th wheel and boat? Empty Help building for 5th wheel and boat?

Post by Sassy March 30th 2014, 2:16 pm

I am thinking of getting a garage package to use as cabin on my acreage. Just wondering if anyone is interested or knows anyone that is, to build this garage package in exchange for a 5th wheel and a little boat on trailer with heavy motor?
There will be some people to help with building if needed. Of course meals are taken care off and if needed, a place to sleep during building also.
Just trying out all the possibilities to save money.
A good handyman with some time, retired contractor, anyone that think they can do this job for me. No inside stuff as I can do that myself. It will probably be a 20 by 24 garage package. They don't give a building plan, just a material list.
My acreage is a half hour drive from Canora.

Sassy
Sassy

http://www.lpinemeadow.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Help building for 5th wheel and boat? Empty Re: Help building for 5th wheel and boat?

Post by Sassy April 14th 2014, 1:01 am

I've found a handyman to help me with building my tiny cabin. YAY. So this ad isn't needed anymore. Have to see how to remove it though.
Sassy
Sassy

http://www.lpinemeadow.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Help building for 5th wheel and boat? Empty Re: Help building for 5th wheel and boat?

Post by Chickenlady April 15th 2014, 9:45 pm

Awesome, happy for you

Chickenlady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down